‘The Toy of the Century”
Wooden Blocks and Building Games have been around for over 200 years.
After I started reading about the history of Wooden Blocks and Building Games, I was amazed at there educational value.
How was I to know I was building possibly the best Educational Toy of all time!
Building Games with wooden blocks teach kids 10 very important life skills!!
- Playing with natural Wooden Blocks encourages your child’s creativity
- Develops fine motor skills such as hand eye coordination
- Teaches shape and size recognition
- Fosters the growth of Social Skills with group play like sharing, taking turns and cooperation.
- On average increased kids language scores 15% over kids that did not play with blocks.
- Builds strength in fingers and hands.
- Wooden Building blocks help kids develop skills in design, representation, balance and stability.
- Develops Math skills by grouping, adding, subtracting and soon multiplication.
- Helps develop problem solving skills.
- Older children learn valuable lessons with gravity, balance and Geometry.
Kidzstore is pleased to announce Grandpa Al’s custom line of Hardwood Building Blocks and matching storage wagons.
Our Building Blocks are hand crafted from an assortment of Oregon hardwoods including Maple, Oak, Ash, Cherry, Hickory, Black Walnut and Juniper just to name a few and are finished with mineral oil for durability and child safety.
Unleash your child’s creativity and promote imaginative play with Natural Wooden Building Blocks.
Place your order at Kidzstore NOW! For the best toy ever built!!!